Why I chose Salwan, and why I would do so again.
1. My son looks forward to going to school, and that has made my life easier! The Montessori way of learning by doing — mostly in the well-equipped resource room — ensures he is not under any pressure to learn. The school provides a relaxed learning environment.
2. The range of activities are amazing. Imagine three-year-olds doing theatre, directed by outside professionals, or gliding on skates, or doing aerobics.
3. The focus on speaking skills, with a competition every month, apart from tons of special/class assemblies, can make even the shiest child more confident. The best part is that all the kids get a shot at this.
4. The admission process is as fair and as transparent as it can be. I personally would not have liked to put my child in a school with a compromised value system.
5. No ostentation allowed. Inside the school, the students are treated as, well, just students. At a time when most schools are trying to pretend to be classy/elitist, SMS Naraina is sticking to old-world simplicity. And that is its charm.
6. Classroom diversity, socio/economic as well as religious, is amazing. Children learn from each other as much as they learn from their teachers.
- Mr.Mahesh Jagota & Ms.Saloni Jagota (Parents of Mast.Keshav Jagota student of Nursery B batch 2016-17)
Education is a journey of learning through knowledge to achieve empowerment. I feel proud to be associated with this known establishment where children get an environment to learn to do, their curiosity is encouraged and their skills are appreciated.
The students are motivated to learn through their own observations and activities. Good infrastructure, well equipped labs, packed resource room, co-ventilated classrooms are the add-ons to develop the child’s personality and foster his intellectual growth.
- Ms.& Mr. Abhishek Bhatnagar (Parents of Mast.Garv Bhatnagar student of Nursery B batch 2016-17)
I am glad my child Riaan Narula got admission in SMS Naraina. Coordinator Sarita ma’am is really quick in arranging all school activities, parent communication and the entire staff is caring, sensitive and alert towards kids and their security.
They make sure that children have outing as well. My son has been to a movie show Jungle Book and a school trip to KIDZANIA as well. I have seen my child improving so much in Salwan, Naraina.
On the day of Project ‘SANSKAAR’ it was nothing less than an imaginary day for me where my son Riaan gave his first stage performance.
I am thankful to Sarita ma’am, Shilpi ma’am and the entire staff for making our children better human beings.
I feel my child is safe in the hands of Salwan. He is only in Nursery class and am glad his educational career begins from here.
- Ms.Priyanka Narula (Mother of Mast.Riaan Narula student of class Nursery A batch 2016-17)
> I would like to applaud the tremendous efforts being put by you and your other colleagues and for the display of a very active and robust approach.
> The best part for us is that this page has given us a very wonderful insight and glimpses into the day to day activities of our wards.
> The uploading of their pics after every major and minor activity is something that we all look forward to very eagerly, which I am sure other parents will also vouch for.
> The intimation of student notices via this page is a very thoughtful and a generous step.
> Students activities are covered extensively and this is quite encouraging to us parents.
> Interesting Google links and rhyme videos make learning resources accessible at the click of a button.
> We hope that your Sms Naraina Facebook page will continue to bridge the gaps between the teaching fraternity and the parents and will enable all the stakeholders to collaborate and cooperate meaningfully for the holistic growth and development of our budding generation.
> Kudos to you and your team for managing the page brilliantly.
Thanks and Best wishes
- Dr. Seema Singh, Asst Prof,GTBIT ( Mother of Mast.Divyadhiraj student of Nursery A batch 2016-17)
” It is rightly said that school is the second home for the child and that exactly reflects when I speak about Salwan Montessori School, Naraina. Over the span of two years for my daughter, the school and the teaching staff have imbibed the best of discipline, self confidence, punctuality, self management ,values, our Indian Culture which is very much requisite in today’s stiff competitive environment.I am more than happy and content with the growth of my child and equally happy to see the student – teaching fraternity’s involvement with each other and with the other co-ordinating staff of the entire School.”
- Ms.Atrayee Saikia, Parent Rep for the Session 2015-16 (Mother of Ms.Vishalakshi Student of Nursery B batch 2015-16)
The thing we love to admire the most is our son has learned at an early age a passion for learning. He looks forward to going to school each day with eagerness. We are happy to see the curiosity inculcated in the little bud to observe and understand surrounding. Beside our child has given the opportunity to excel in theatre which was extremely a great surprise for us.
The entire staff is dedicated to guiding each child in discovering and maximising their strengths while encouraging them to tackle new tasks/learning experiences they may not be familiar with. The great thing about teaching staff is the style with which they always make us feel as if we are the only ones on your list.
We hope that your esteemed institution will able to further enrich the academic, ethical as well as human values in children and contribute towards great goal of nation building.
Thank you so much.
- Kuldeep Bhardwaj & Jyoti Bhardwaj (Parents of Mast.Reyansh Bhardwaj Student of Nursery B batch 2015-16)
I would always be thankful to SMS, Naraina for making my child well equipped. SMS, Naraina has given strong foundation to my child and I personally feel very confident that I have given my child a great start by choosing SMS, Naraina.
It feels great and satisfying to have my child admitted to a SMS,Naraina where teachers, administration and staff does the best for children.
It was a learning experience for the child as well as for the parents which inculcates the right amount of education in the children.The activities brought up in SMS,Naraina aims in the overall development of the child.
- Dr.Pawandeep Kaur, Parent Rep for the Session 2014-15 (Mother of Mast.Guraansh Singh student of Nursery B batch 2014-15)